Trust our 75-year history of serving agriculture and rural clients
From the smallest hobby farms to the largest agri-business operations, we provide the expertise, service and backing of the best national and regional insurance carriers to provide the proper coverage you need for your operation at a price tailored to your budget.
Are your farm and livestock covered in the event of a loss? FUA can help you protect your farm year-round.
- Home protection In the event of a major disaster, home protection covers your dwelling space and belongings.
- Barn/outbuilding protection Protect outdoor buildings like barns, sheds, garages or grain silos.
- Farm equipment protection Avoid detrimental replacement costs with coverage for your farm equipment, supplies and machinery.
- Farm liability If someone were to be injured on your farm, liability coverage protects you from the potential costs.
A risk management program tailored to your needs
Today’s ever-changing and evolving agriculture risks and technologies require an agent with specialized training to assess and manage your farm and crop insurance program.
From planting to harvest, crop insurance protects your crops from drought, fire, hail, wind and other disasters.
- Multi-peril crop (MPCI) Federally supported and regulated; these policies must be purchased each growing season by deadline and before a crop is planted.
- Crop-hail Many farmers purchase crop-hail as a supplement to MPCI to protect high-yielding crops. These policies can be purchased at any point.
Behind the Shield
Helpful news to make the most of your insurance and learn more about FUA.
Did you notice higher premiums when you talked to your crop insurance agent this month? There’s a reason – Spring 2022 crop insurance…