An Uncommon Opportunity
Looking for a career with high earning potential where you can also help others? At FUA Insurance, our mission is to be the example in our service to clients, team, family and community. We’re seeking both new and experienced independent insurance agents who want to see their work pay off while making connections with and serving people in their local community.
View our current open positions below.
Farmers Union Agency is a rapidly-growing independent insurance agency seeking competitive, independent problem solvers who love a fast-paced, professional, team-oriented work environment. Our ideal candidate is a competitive, take-charge person with integrity who thrives on challenge and interaction with people to take on the position of licensed insurance agent in Minnesota. An experienced insurance background or someone with B2B sales experience is preferable, but we will train you if necessary. We provide a competitive compensation and benefits package, so if you are not afraid to be rewarded for your leadership and initiative, please submit your application below.
- Prospect new clients
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Previous experience in insurance, B2B sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Uncommon work ethic
- Unlimited income potential Independent working environment
- One-on-one training
- Recognition, incentive programs, and More!
Krick Insurance Agency is looking for a friendly, energetic, and detail-oriented Customer Service Representative. (CSR) The CSR has one of the most important jobs in an insurance agency as the first point of contact for the customer. As an insurance CSR, you will spend a lot of time on the phone helping people. You will interact with customers to provide and gather accurate information in response to inquiries about products and services. The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries and maintain high customer satisfaction.
The successful candidate will possess a vibrant personality, excellent communication skills, great motivation and capacity to understand concepts and drive to succeed in a team environment.
- Completing change requests for current clients
- Issuing certificates of insurance, ID cards and other documents as requested by clients
- Responding to client phone calls and emails in a timely manner
- Analyze customer’s complaints and recommend solutions
- Understand the company’s insurance policies and products and be able to tell whether a policy covers a type of loss or not.
- Make payments to - and keep accurate records of payments to - customers’ policies
- Send newsletters, emails, and other forms of correspondences to customers
- Assist in soliciting sales of new products and policies
- Offer information about price quotes to prospective customers
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good memory for remembering data and details
- Ability to navigate in an Agent Management system with working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and the internet
- Portray a professional image
- Ability to meet deadlines and work accurately with detailed information
- Passion for customer service and a positive attitude, as evidence in daily interaction with clients, staff and the public
- Must have 1 year of office experience
- Property & Casualty licensed in the state of MN is a plus, but will train with the right person
Job Type: part and/or full time
Pay: $16.00 - $18.00 per hour
Explore the benefits of becoming an FUA insurance agent.
With more than 75 years in business, FUA is a full-service agency offering multiple lines of business: Home, Farm, Business, Life, Health and Crop. Access to more than 35 premier insurance companies.
Own your own business and be rewarded well for their work. FUA Insurance offers a lucrative commission structure plus profit sharing, bonus opportunities, sales incentive trips and prizes, and more.
We offer business ownership made easy. FUA Insurance offers modern technology to manage your business, personal support from our State Office team and marketing assistance and reimbursement.
From our proprietary FUA Academy for online learning, to our Connect4 Peer Mentoring program to State Meetings and reimbursement for licensure, we’ll help you be your very best.
With FUA Insurance you’re more than just another agent. We’re large enough to provide you with the financial strength, benefits and support to be successful, but small enough that our State Office staff and other agents will know you by name.
Behind the Scenes
What is it really like to be an FUA Insurance agent? Take a peek behind the scenes to see just a few of the reasons our agents appreciate being part of the FUA team.
Whether you're new to the insurance business or just want a refresher, our online learning platform allows you to learn at your own pace from experts on our team.
While our everyday business is helping people, our Agents also find satisfaction through volunteering and/or financially supporting local causes that are meaningful to them.
Running your own FUA business doesn't mean you're ever alone! We offer opportunities throughout the year to network, learn from and socialize with other FUA agents including our State Meeting and annual Golf Outing.
Is FUA right for you?
- Are you interesting in running a business and being your own boss?
- Do you have experience in B2B sales or the insurance industry?
- Are you a high-performer who is motivated by earning potential?
- Do you enjoy helping people?
- Is working for a values-based organization important to you?